Terms of Service
The following Fragout Design Terms of Service for all Purchases and use of Assets created and owned by Fragout Design Studios LLC:
- *** Laser Engraving Machine Manufacturers if you're interested in using my Assets/Artwork for yalls software and or Machine email me at Steven@fragoutdesign.com otherwise yall are not permitted to purchase and or use my work without my explicit permission and proper documentation for licensing***
- You may modify or manipulate the Item, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it to sell files.
- You may use purchased Items to create End Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the End Product for Sale do not exceed 1000 units. a Standard Licensed Item is purchased and used to create an End Product for Sale of which the sales exceed 1000 units, either another Standard License or an Extended License must be purchased. For End Products that are not offered for sale, you may distribute as many copies of the End Product as you like.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Item (e.g. as stock, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances! This is enforced and if found to be violating this will be responsible for all court and lawyer fees plus damages. by purchasing my artwork you agree to these terms and subject to the full extent of the law if broken.
- You may not make the Item available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the Item, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product. (ie dropbox, google drive, etc)
- You may use purchased Items in TV, films, streaming video, on demand broadcasts, and/or online videos and posts with social media. please tag me if you would be so kind! would love to see your work!
- You may not publicly display the Item: (a) as a standalone file in any digital format on the internet; or (b) in any digital format without imposing technical or written restrictions to prevent the unauthorized use of the Item by third parties. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Item. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of any Item please notify via email at Steven@FragoutDesign.com
- You may not register as a trademark the Item or the end product incorporating the Item – not even logos. If you use the Item to create a logo for yourself or a client, keep in mind that third parties can use the Item too.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Item was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Item.
- You may not use Item(s) containing models and/or property in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- If you breach any of the terms of the Agreement, the license can be terminated, in addition to Fragout Design Studios other rights at law and/or equity. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it. Fragout Design Studios & Fragout Firearms shall be under no obligation to refund any fees paid by you in the event that your License is terminated by reason of a breach.
- All Items are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. If you need help ask me but i am not your tutor.
- Fragout Design reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to amend or to modify these Terms of Service without prior notice to you, provided that if any such alterations constitute a material change to these Terms of Service, Fragout Design will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website. Amendments and modifications shall take effect immediately when posted on the Website.
- By continuing to access or use the Services after any such amendments or modifications, you agree to be bound by such amended or modified Terms of Service. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Terms of Service whenever you use the Services.
- If you do not agree to any change to these Terms of Services, then you must immediately stop using the Services/products
- NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Lastly!!!! Make some awesome work!!!! Have fun! and if you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to reach out to me anytime and i will see what i can do for you or answer any questions you may have!
*** Laser Engraving Machine Manufacturers if you're interested in using my Assets/Artwork for yalls software and or Machine email me at Steven@fragoutdesign.com otherwise yall are not permitted to purchase and or use my work without my explicit permission and proper documentation for licensing***